I live in Seattle and if any section of the World is to be exposed to any levels of radiation, I'm sure I'm smack-dab in the middle of that path.
"Experts are now debating whether a radiation cloud could reach the West Coast". Some say "it will never reach North America.
Even if a big 'wave' or 'cloud' doesn't bombard us, there are still instances of 'acid rain' or other atmospheric instances of the radiation being carried beyond the release site.
So, as to not be an alarmist, I want to, at least, offer you some solace in the area of possible prevention and/ or treatment if such levels are detected in your area.
PREVENTION & TREATMENT
- The SPIDERWORT plant is so sensitive to changes in radiation levels (its petals change color upon exposure) that it’s often used as a natural radiation detector (dosimeter).
- SEAWEED: Agar-Agar, Hijike, and Arame, KELP or MISO
- Potassium Iodide or Iodate tablets only protect the thyroid gland and do not provide protection from any other radiation exposure, so taking them should not give you a false sense of security. It’s important to detox yourbody after radioactive exposure!
- If no access to these tablets, an adult could get a blocking dose of stable iodine by painting 8 ml of a 2 percent tincture of iodine on the abdomen or forearm (places on the body where absorption is rapid) approximately 2 hours prior to I-131 contamination.
- ALGEAS/ ALGAE: SPIRULINA and other algae type of supplements.
- THYME, made into a tea.
- One level teaspoon (powdered) in one pint of water and steeped for twenty minutes will provide (after straining and cooling), a necessary two cups per day.
- Activated CHARCOAL.
- ALOE VERA neutralizes radiation (it was the only thing that helped victims of Chernobyl recover from the burns).
- A RADIATION DETOX BATH is an effective and easy way to assist in clearing the body of radiation. These are especially tried, natural formula that combine special herbs and clays such as Aulterra, which when tested on Chernobyl victims, was found to remove radiation from the body within 18 hours. LL's Magnetic Clay Detox Baths have also removed radiation. Check out the Environmental Bath kit and the Radiation Detox bath.
- HUM: To help reduce the accumulated radiation you may also regularly make the sound "Hum" while driving your car or in the shower, as well as "Ka-Ga-Ha.". The sounds break up the discordant frequencies.
- WALNUT TINCTURE
- 1 – 2 Teaspoons in a bath
- GREEN TEA
- Antioxidants in green tea also come with a price. There are high levels of aluminum and fluorides in most green teas.
- BORON, Boron has the ability to absorb radiation and release it without changing the neutron.
- Consuming natural Iodine, such as in the seaweeds, helps prevent the uptake of iodine-131
- Iron inhibits the absorption of plutonium-238 and plutonium-239.
- Vitamin B-12 inhibits cobalt-60 uptake (used in nuclear medicine).
- Zinc inhibits zinc-65 uptake
- Sulfur is preventative for sulfur-35 (a product of nuclear reactors) incorporation by the body.
- Siberian Ginseng is one form of ginseng that exerts a definite radio protective effect and has been demonstrated to lessen the side effects of radiation.
- Panax Ginseng has prevented hemorrhaging after radiation exposure, prevents bone marrow death and stimulates blood cell formation, so it’s another supplement to add to one’s protocol.
- REISHI MUSHROOMS: Consuming Reishi mushrooms is another proven way to bolster your immune system after radiation exposure and helps reduce the damage from radiation.
- L-Glutamine can be used to help repair the intestine in case of the gastrointestinal syndrome usually suffered due to radiation exposure.
- Particular foods that include L-Glutamine include beet juice, liver extract, spleen extract, and shark alkyglycerols. Most oncologists don’t know that shark liver oil, with alkyglycerols, can help platelet counts rebound in days.
- In the case of Depleted Uranium ingestion
- Sodium Bicarbonate to help alkalinize the urine. This makes the uranyl ion less kidney-toxic and promotes excretion of the nontoxic uranium carbonate complex.
- In areas contaminated by depleted uranium dusts, it therefore makes sense to switch to drinking slightly alkaline water and to favor a non-acidic diet to assist in this detoxification.
- Homeopathic: URANIUM NITRICUM (nitrate of uranium).
|A Spiderwort Plant Blossom|