Primalized 'Eastern' Shrimp 'Tacos'
2 lbs mini shrimp (I used frozen, pre-cooked)
1/2 cup shredded carrots (also, feel free to add other veggies too)
1/8 cup Coconut Cream
1/4 cup Greek Yogurt and 1/4 cup Kefir or raw milk (can just use 1/2 cup of yogurt here)
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1/8 tsp Curry
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Tabasco Sauce
1 tsp Onion Powder
2 tsp Lemon Pepper
1 tsp Chopped Garlic
(optional: 1 tsp + of Red Chilli Pepper Flakes)
1 tbsp of fat (I used chicken fat with other flavorings infused from a previous cooking session)
Large Lettuce Leaves (Romaine or other)
- Put all ingredients (with exception to the shrimp and lettuce leaves) into a saucepan on medium - medium/ high heat.
- Mix all until coconut cream is no longer 'chunky'.
- Add Shrimp and cook until done (if not pre-cooked).
- Serve up shrimp in the middle of the table, in a bowl with a large spoon alongside large, separated lettuce leaves in another large bowel.
- Let the family have a go at piling on the yummy, juicy shrimp concoction onto a large lettuce leaf.
- Eat like a soft taco, until thoroughly stuffed (warning, the sensation of being 'stuffed' is hard to tell with this recipe, as you will want more and more for your tastebuds' sake alone!)