Health Resources

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Here is a compilation of some health articles and other helpful URL's.

You'll find a few resources are localized for my area (Seattle), but most are relative for those of you in other areas.

How is your quest for health going?

My health has improved dramatically since following the information contained within that document, but I do have a few more that I plan on addressing.

I had a friend direct me to a local Health Clinic that focuses on a full-body diagnostic analysis with treatment by personalized formulas. I have been dying to see where my body's weaknesses are and/ or what deficiencies abound, as I grew up with a very sick mother. Now that she's been diagnosed with both Lupus and MS (not to mention the occurrence of Cancer from BOTH sides), I am bound and determined to beat the odds and reprogram my genetic predisposition to illness!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have a full time job and come home to another full time job of taking care of my family. It's exhausting!

Tootles (for now....)

Suggested Reading