I took a picture of my Eczema, on Monday, in order to accurately document my 'ailment' and the possible affect any of my experiments may have on it. As you can see, it's not too bad at the moment.
What you can see at the top of the 2nd picture is close to my ankle, where the nasty little outbreak occurred, some 9+ years ago (thank you pregnancy). The rest 'crawled' its way to my shin and then some patches developed on my right leg (thank you 2nd pregnancy), but those are now pretty dormant as well.
These have been under control for the past month or so, so no remarkable changes have occurred since my 1st Oil Pulling day. I just want to see the dry/ rough patches completely vanish somehow...so follow along whilst I investigate all experimental methods for eradicating this nasty skin condition.
Updates to my current ailments:
1. Eczema. Like I stated above, no noticeable changes.
2. Acne. Nothing really new to report, no new breakouts, so that's good.
3. Colon Health. The next day after my initial pull, I did notice a great 'movement', which may or may not be attributed to this.
4. Weight loss. I am down 2 lbs since Friday and that's with one crappy meal and a stiff drink over the weekend, along with very few workouts (with the exception of weight lifting on Monday and a cardio (HIIT) session today. I wasn't able to lose anything this past month, even when I was being strict, so I just slacked off. I have been eating, however, lots of good fats, proteins and veggies, with my carbs in the form of mostly fruit and a few whole grains here and there, but no measuring or calorie counting, just eating when hungry. Do I count those two lbs then? Hmmm...probably not, since you just never know WHAT triggered it, but I'm not complaining. In fact, I was really surprised to see the loss considering my slacking off lately. Only time will tell!
5. Lethargy. I'm tired, but that's to be expected when you get less than 5 hrs of sleep every night. In order for my experimentats to work, I need to keep a consistency, so I shall attempt 7 - 8 hr sleep cycles. This only gives me 1 1/2 hrs without children, but alas, it must be done!
6. Nails. Nothing new to report.
7. Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome & Tennis Elbow/ Tendonitis. Nothing new to report.
8. Tooth Decay. Since this hardly ever bothers me, I must say that there is nothing new to report here as well.
That's all for today! Only time will tell. Should I continue this experiment daily for longer than a week?
Feel free to leave comments.
Oil Pulling - Myth, mystery, bunk? UPDATE
Health Test Dummy
acne|colon|eczema|energy|nails|oil pulling|teeth|tendonitis|weight loss|